Frequently Asked Questions
- How can you help me?
I'm a Psychic Clairvoyant who has worked with their guides for over 30 years, & author to Understanding Tarot & a qualified Therapist. I am here to help people find their answers, give guidance & help you understand where you are on your pathway.
I help others with their personal issues, situations, questions & their psychic development problems.
- What type of Psychic are you?
I am not a Medium, which means I am not a Psychic who can give you proof or a loved one’s survival in Spirit.
As a Psychic Clairvoyant, I view myself as a Psychic Therapist. I can work with or without Tarot to help you see a way forwards, or insights into your personal issues, however big or small they may be.
- Are you a qualified Therapist?
Yes, I'm a qualified Hypnotherapist & work as a Hypnoanalysis for the most part. See here for my list of qualification.
- Are you available for Skype/Online appointments?
I only work via e-mail.
Due to health issues I find it hard to guarantee that I can commit to them, as this is not professional & I only work via email. I also live in a remote place, so phone lines cannot be relied upon.
- Do I need to book an appointment for an email reading?
No. No booking is required for email readings.
Yet you can email/contact me first to make sure I am available if your reading is an urgent one.
- How long are your email readings & how long will I have to wait?
My email readings come in 2 sizes. 1 A4 page & the other is 2 A4 pages on average.
Email guidance is usually done within 24 hours, unless I have a build up or they arrive over the weekend. They are all done within 4 days otherwise.
- How many questions can I ask in an Email reading?
An email reading is for ONE problem or situation, unless stated.
If you have many questions connected to that you can ask them & I ask you to do that, as Spirit can sometimes not see them as relevant. You may have 2 or 3 questions linked to your situation, so not a strict one question per reading policy.
Yet if you wish to ask about more than one issue, then understand that the same page size will be used, so you will get an overview or less information.
- How do I claim a discount as your PayPal buttons do not allow it?
Sadly the shop does not allow for the discounts to be added. As long as you have the code to relay to me ..
- You can ask me to send you a PayPal payment link with the deduction.
- You can send me the payment with the deduction in £/Pounds via my PayPal.me link found in the shop & reading pages.
- I don’t have a PayPal account!
That’s fine, you can use PayPal even if you’re not a PayPal member.
- Can I have a free reading?
No. I value my time & respect my paying clients.